Trees, Glorious Trees

Remember I told you the trees were changing before my eyes?

Sept 18

September 18, 2013

Sept 26

September 26, 2013

I rest my case.

Hugs,
Barb, 47° at 2:00 a.m. – forecasted high 70° and sunny.  Perfect.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in vacation and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Trees, Glorious Trees

1. Cathi says:

Wow! The second shot really does show the glorious colours of fall!

2. Karen says:

That is amazing. Those trees are beautiful!

3. Kaye says:

OK now that was downright cruel. I never knew you had such a mean streak 😉
    Truly, this is spectacular! We don’t realize what colors we miss down here. We used to hike in the Smokies through colors like this. Enjoy!!

4. Yvonne says:

Wow….in just 8 days! Amazing ! Thans for your email!

5. Diane says:

Ahh, colors of fall. They were spectacular in VA too – now we go to the NC mtns to get our dose of fall color. Spectacular! Yummy! Swoon!

6. Peggy says:

They are spectacular and really missed in Texas! Enjoy while you can!!!

7. Bertha Mallard says:

Simply beautiful. I forwarded these photos to my husband who is a lover of trees. I’m sure he’ll enjoy the “changing of the colors.”

8. Judy says:

Awwwwww- thanks for sharing! Even two pics from you are SO inspirational!!!!
    Happy Traveling!

9. KAREN SMITH says:

Beautiful! So glad you’ve had a chance to enjoy them.

10. Pam says:

Great blog! Love the picture!

11. Donna Keating says:

I wish we had turning of the leaves like that here in north Texas. Can’t complain too much. I hate freezing cold winters so that is the trade-off

12. I love the way you paint! Can’t even see the brush strokes. I mean it looks like a photograph! Keep practicing! You are getting really good.

Davene

What's on your mind today?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s